Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Updates

It's been such a long time since I've been able to do any kind of update on the boys. Our internet connection has been sketchy at best so it's been making it close to impossible to do anything online.
Well, not a whole lot has been going on. The boys are getting bigger. Liam talks non stop. Lochy is doing great with his walking (and has the bumps and bruises to show for it.) He's even saying some words now. Of course he'll say Dada but just laughs at me when I try to get him to say Mama (little punk!). He'll be 10 months old on Saturday, where did the time go?
I celebrated my 30th birthday this past Friday. We spent the day waiting for the Sears guy to come repair the new refrigerator that was just delivered the day before--it's still not fixed by the way. I officially hate Sears and will never buy an appliance from them. The day after my birthday we went shopping with my mother in law, Ian and the boys. They were good after we got a little food in them. We hit the outlets in Tannersville (Poconos). I was able to buy some bras that actually fit me with the money my parents gave me for my birthday. Woo Hoo!!! And my mother in law got me some nice summer stuff as my birthday present! It was a really nice day.
We finally have Lochy's baptism all set. I found a non denominational minister that will come to the house to the the baptism. I am so happy we'll finally be able to do this without the crap the Catholic Church was giving us. This minister is much more in line with my and Ian's spiritual beliefs anyway. I'm really glad we're getting her to do it, and we'll be able to do it the same day as his first birthday party.
Here's a few pictures of the boys:
These are from Grammy and Aunt Jackie's visit a couple weeks ago:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Lochy loves the Fox in Socks Aunt Pat and Uncle Lou gave him a while back. Liam calls him Foxy Socks. LOL
Photobucket
These are from the reservoir a few minutes from our house. We go for walks on the trails and Liam loves to throw rocks in the water (so does Daddy!).
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Isn't it pretty?
Photobucket
And the inevitable fighting
Photobucket

1 comment:

John Stolnis said...

Hey Jenn! Happy Birthday! Did you get my phone call on Saturday? Sorry it was a bit belated... but I hope you had a good birthday, and keep an eye out for a card in the mail!

Love,
John & Amy