Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Diaper Free!!!

Well, we are 10 days now diaper free! Lochy was super eager to go on the potty full time and my little man is doing a fantastic job. The first 2 days he had a bit of a hard time getting his poop timing down--he tended to tell me as he was pooping and therefore too late. But he's been great ever since and has even stayed dry during naps and overnight!

I feel kinda bad because he was really ready back in July but between the morning sickness, fatigue, and then my father in law's heart attack the consistency just wasn't there on my end. So he was a part time underwear wearer. Plus we had a hard time finding underwear to fit him since he's so little.

He's so proud to be a big boy and I'm so incredibly proud of him!!! We had to get another seat for the upstairs toilet though because he and Liam seem to poop at the same time of day and that's where our initial accidents were coming from. All is well now that we're equipped to handle the double load.

2 comments:

Heather-Anne said...

Yeah! Congrats, we are gonna give it a go ourselves after christmas travels. I hope it is as smooth!
BTW, THANKYOU for the very detailed email, it was most helpful. I am taking this month to find my center and peace, and come my next cycle I am going to start that book.

Holly said...

Congrats!!! Can you believe all the boys are getting so big now? At least you will have a few months before you start buying them again.