Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Pictures!!!

Because I haven't done pics in a while...

The day before Lila was born (39 weeks 3 days) and my belly literally at the breaking point--my skin started splitting at about 36 weeks from being stretched so far. I guess thats what an almost 9lb baby will do to ya! lol
39 weeks 3 days

39 weeks 3 days

Happy Birthday Lila!
3-17-10
Photobucket
Photobucket

The next morning, showered and ready to go home!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Ian getting ready to hang the banner at the birth center
Photobucket

The boys meeting Lila for the first time
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 days old
Photobucket
Photobucket

Being held by her big brothers
Photobucket

One week old
Photobucket

2 1/2 weeks
Photobucket

Liam and Lochy playing
Photobucket
Photobucket
4-7-10
Photobucket

Liam
Photobucket

Lochy
Photobucket

Lochy's idea of "one" piece of Easter candy
Lochy's idea of "one" piece of candy

3 1/2 weeks
Photobucket
Photobucket

ONE MONTH OLD!!! She's getting so big and has put on one pound since she's been born so she's now 9lbs 14oz! She's still such a good baby and I love her to pieces!
Photobucket
Photobucket

She started fussing and Liam decided she wanted to nurse so he tried to accommodate her. lol
Photobucket

1 comment:

Heather-Anne said...

It is amazing how quickly they grow and change looks! She is truly a beauty! And, the boys could be twins... they look so close, it is hard for me to determine who is who, if not for the height difference.
These pictures make me very excited to meet my new little addition.