Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mommies out there!
We had a very nice day. The boys got me a bouquet of flowers (Daddy must have told them that tulips are my favorite) and a really nice card. Then Ian barbequed for everyone. The boys were very well behaved too. We will continue our Mother's Day celebration one day this week when it's a nice day and go to Space Farms with the boys. It's a cute little zoo not too far from here, it should be a nice time. I'll be sure and take lots of pictures!
We also went to my friend Karen's house for her party on Saturday. She got her PhD, so now she must be addressed as Dr. Karen at all times! Congratulations Karen on your wonderful accomplishment! It was a really nice party and she had tons of people there to celebrate with. The boys had a great time too. We had to leave a little earlier than we would have liked because Ian's horrible poison ivy on his legs was driving him crazy. We had a great time though.
And I was wrong about Lochy waiting two months to take another step, he did it again yesterday!!! I think he's going to be my trouble maker. The other day in the car it was almost lunch time and nap time and both boys had had enough of the car ride. Lochy would scream to get out of his seat which would set Liam off into crying fits. Lochy, the little punk, would watch for Liam to quiet down and be ok and then he would scream again to watch Liam wig out again. Oh, the joys of brothers. I think Mommy needs to have a little girl next. LOL

No comments: