Thursday, May 8, 2008

First Step!!!

Well, it's official. Yesterday Lochy took his first step! He's been doing really well standing unassisted and has been doing it for longer and longer periods of time. Normally he will just plop on his butt or lunge for me if I'm close enough when he's had enough standing but yesterday he took a step before the lunge!!! He's getting to be such a big boy!!! Now watch he won't do it again for 2 months or something.

Oh and Liam cracked me up the other day. My sister in law's brother is getting married in a few months so I've started pumping to save up some milk because my parents were generous enough to volunteer and watch both boys for us overnight while we go to the wedding!!! (Yay! Thank you Grammy and Pop!) So Liam watches me pump and is rather interested. The first time he saw me do it he automatically said, "Mommy making milk?" I thought that was pretty good considering I didn't think he knew what I was doing. Well he and I were having a conversation about me making milk while I was pumping the other day and then he got really quiet and looked at his cup. Then he looked up at me and said, "Mommy make juice?" I had to laugh and he was a little disappointed I can't make juice too. He did want to try some of my milk though and he liked it. I wonder if he remembers that he drank it for over a year?

2 comments:

Name said...

LMAO Oh my goodness...that is HILARIOUS! Make juice - you HAVE to put that in his baby book!

Congrats to Lochlann on taking his first step!

Heather-Anne said...

That is so funny!!!