Monday, July 14, 2008

Success!!!

We have potty training success!!! It took us a little over a week but Liam is potty trained! He only needs a diaper for overnight. He keeps his underwear dry all day, during his nap, and when we go out and about. I can't remember the last time he had an accident. He tells us whenever he has to go and is even getting more comfortable with pooping on the potty (he cried the first couple times he did that). I'm so proud of my little man, he is growing up way too fast. He's super proud of himself too!

And Lochy has progressed to full on running now! He's so thrilled to be able to run back and forth through the house with Liam. He's been itching to do that for a while. When did my babies get so big?

I don't have pictures to post since the camera batteries took a crap and I've yet to replace them. Pics to come soon though.

No comments: